Terrace oils from Osmo have been developed individually for numerous types of wood. Penetrates deep into the wood and provides a dirt and water-repellent practical surface that makes it easy to remove green deposits, among other things. A natural, warm color is also created. Easy to process.
Osmo Terrace Oil is an oil based product, after treatment a protected surface is created. The surface is then resistant to water and dirt.
There are several colors of the Terrace Oil, these colors are related to the colors of the different types of wood for which they are named. (these colors are therefore not only suitable for the types of wood for which they are named) There is also a colorless variant, the 007, Teak oil, this variant contains no color pigments.
The pigmented terrace oils offer UV protection from the sun (aging).
Available capacity sizes: 0.75 Liter and 2.5 Liter, 1 liter is approximately sufficient for 24 m2 with one layer.
- Terrace oil makes the wood surface smooth, water and dirt repellent.
- Easy to freshen up, no sanding or primer required.
Osmo Terrace Oil protects and cares for wooden terraces, garden furniture and fences of numerous types of pine and precious wood, but also with pressure-impregnated wood, spruce, Douglas, Cedar Oak or Bankirai - also suitable for the transparent treatment of Teak, Eucalyptus or other hardwood species.
- Silk mat, for outside
- Especially recommended for garden furniture and wooden surfaces
- Number of layers: With untreated wood two layers, in case of renovation, one layer is sufficient on a clean surface - without sanding!
- Available in 0.75, 2.5 and 25 liter cans
- Application: Osmo Floor brush or special paint roll / brush see below.