Announcement to prevent further spread of COVID-19
Dear customers, co-partners
The Government of the Republic of Estonia declared a State of Emergency Act due to the pandemic spread of COVID-19 coronavirus in the world and to prevent further spread of the virus in Estonia. Government decided the Emergency Situation will be in effect until May 1, 2020. Companies must also follow State of Emergency Act.
We also ask our customers and partners to follow those rules:
- We will cancel all meetings with forgein customers, and we also recommend to postpone all other meetings. We have also changed the workshift - many of our employees continue to follow up on your orders by working from home.
- Customers who returned from the risk area - please stay at home. Please make your order by phone or by e-mail.
- Wear a face mask for any possible symptoms (including common cough, colds).
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water or use disinfectants, which are also available in our Sales offices.
- Drivers who returned from the risk area – please stay at home. In other cases, driver should open the sides of the truck and remove the straps. Return in to the cabin to avoid contact with our employees.
Our employees will unload material by themselves.
State of Emergency Act
- All public gatherings and events are prohibited.
Border and traveling
- In Border checkpoints (harbours, airports) shall be subjected to sanitary checks to detect the presence of human coronavirus disease symptoms.
- People also need to fill in the forms when they enter the country in order to identify the origin of their stay.
- cruise ships will not be permitted to dock in Estonia until 1 May.
- As of 12 March, these countries are: China, Italy, Iran, South Korea, the French departments, the Länder of Germany, the Tyrol in Austria, Japan, Singapore and Spain - Madrid, Catalonia and the Basque Country. Estonian residents and foreign nationals from these countries must be isolated for two weeks.
Our Sales offices and warehouses are open as usual
We will keep you updated!